Utopia poker client

intercardi
intercard
New Poster in Poker News

Hey, players!

I usually play on Poker Stars and Party Poker, but recently decided to look for some interesting alternatives. What I found pleased me a lot.

In Twitter I've seen this post telling that you can play Poker using crypto.

I've made a research and found out that there's a Utopia p2p ecosystem, containing messenger, email, browser and even mining. So they've decided to release Hold'em Poker rooms where you can play using their coin. It's not too valuable now, but it's also very new. So it needs some time.

I've joined one of the rooms and what can I say is that there are not much professionals there. Which means that chances to get more crypto by playing is very high.

Have you also tried it already or it's a waste of time?

Comments

• nendy444n
    nendy444
    New Poster

No, but I was interested in your message. I found out that poker has recently appeared in this ecosystem. I will assume that most users just don't know about it yet.

• maxellim
    maxelli
    Skimmer

@nendy444 said:
    No, but I was interested in your message. I found out that poker has recently appeared in this ecosystem. I will assume that most users just don't know about it yet.

exactly.

• intercardi
    intercard
    New Poster

You're right, it was just released recently. That's why there are not many active players there in order to try it, but I've already mined some coins and waiting for the opportunity to play.

• nendy444n
    nendy444
    New Poster

I think that very soon it will all change. So far only few people know about this, but it is only a matter of time.

• intercardi
    intercard
    New Poster

It probably needs more advertisement as it just appeared. Moreover, I hope the devs will add tournaments also. And what I like most in cash games, is that it has 0% rake, which is very rare thing.

• nendy444n
    nendy444
    New Poster edited November 10

I think I've already seen articles about this on major poker sites. Very soon enough experienced players who are attracted by easy money will appear in the application.

• intercardi
    intercard
    New Poster

Of course, I'm sure that many poker players, especially not professionals, are looking for some new poker clients. And as we live in a crypto era, it must be especially interesting,

• nendy444n
    nendy444
    New Poster

Well, you can congratulate me. I finally chose the moment when there were enough people in the system who wanted to play. And what do you think? I defeated them all and won a fairly significant amount of crypto. It's much faster and more fun than just mining.

• intercardi
    intercard
    New Poster

Sounds great! But as I've seen many people still face some bugs. A new release was just updated, but they work on the additional core. Hope the next update will be also dedicated to poker.

• nendy444n
    nendy444
    New Poster

Who knows... So far, I have only seen information that a closed paid forum http://utalk/index has been created inside the system in the local browser. I have registered in it so far, but I am already very intrigued.

Sign In to comment.