Inglês, translate google, LOL:
MADNESS CUP -
Thank you so much for your invitation, Blay brothers!
I feel like I didn't take the opportunity properly, evaluating my game, I realized that the goal is to stay positive and not win all the chips! There was no strategy on my part! I intend to evolve and take some actions already to improve my poker.
I played badly, wanted to win a lot and lost!
1. Play 1000 tournament of 9 players.
* Play 9max before playing big tournament
* would be nice?
* I need to win and be profitable at a 9-player table, I think 1000 games, including APT review plans, can help me.
2. Take notes during the game.
3. Note in a paper notebook the suggestions of my APT training plan.
4. Review the notes before the game.
5. Post games for review in the forum open to suggestions.
Suggested reading: https://www.splitsuit.com/ultimate-weekly-poker-study-guide
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!