There is no agreement between poker players as to what exactly describes a bad beat. Often poker players will disagree if a particular hand was a bad beat or not.

Bad Beats is a poker term that describes a situation in which a player who holds a strong card loses against a player with a weak hand. Mostly the weak hand player made a poor call that eventually hits the board and wins the pot.

Here are the top 10 most heartbreaking moments in poker history of incredible tough luck and bad beats caught on video:

Connor Drinan Loses $1 Million Pot After an Incredible Bad Beat

Poker players Connor Drinan and Cary Katz go all in pre-flop at the World Series of Poker $1 million buy-in tournament. Connor Drinan holds a pair of Aces Diamond and Clubs while Cary Katz holds pockets Aces Heart and Diamond. With unbelievable luck, Cary Katz flops a flush of Heart and manages to beat Connor Drinan at the last moment.

Watch Carter Gill’s Heartbreaking Reaction After Facing a Devastating Bad Beat

The turn shows us a Ten of Hearts, Four of Hearts, Ace of Spades and Three of Clubs. David Paredes has an Ace of Hearts and a Queen of Diamonds. Carter Gill is holding Ace of Diamonds and Ten of Clubs when he goes all-in. He is facing a 93% chance of winning the pot with a Two Pairs of Aces and Tens. Carter Gill jokingly mentions that David Paredes “only” has to flop a Queen to beat him. David Paredes calls and Carter Gill’s smile is destroyed instantly when reality hits him in the face: The River is showing a Queen of Spade. David Paredes wins with Two Pairs of Aces and Queens.

Pocket Aces lose against pocket Jacks in Last Minute Straight

Jonathan Duhamel achieves a last minute win with pocket Jacks against Ben Affleck’s pocket Aces when the last river card gives him a straight.

0.5% Chance of Winning Turned Into Surprise Victory

Danny Nguyen holds Ace of Diamonds and 7 of Diamonds while Shandor Szentkuti has a hand of Ace of Spades and King of Clubs. The flop reveals Five of Hearts, King of Hearts and Five of Spade, giving Shandor Szentkuti the upper hand with a 99.5% chance of winning the pot with Two Pair Aces and Kings. The Turn reveals a Seven of Clubs, giving Danny Nguyen a Two Pair of Aces and Sevens. At this moment, Danny Nguyen chances slightly improved from 0.5% to 5%. When the river card shows a Seven of Clubs Danny Nguyen wins the pot with a Full House of two Aces and three Sevens.

Crazy Bad Beat: 4 Aces lose against Royal Flush

Motoyuki Mabuchi is holding a pair of Aces. After the turn, he has tripled of Aces. When the river reveals a fourth Ace, he is going all-in, only to lose against a Royal Flush by Justin Phillips, who holds King and Jack of Diamonds.

Phil Hellmuth Faces Loss Against Chris Ferguson in Last Second Full House

Phil Hellmuth, who holds Ace of Hearts and a Three of Spade, loses against Chris Ferguson, who is holding a weak hand of Nine of Hearts and Two of Clubs. The flop reveals Two of Hearts, Five of Heart and Nine of Clubs, giving Chris Ferguson suddenly the upper hand with a Two Pair of Nines and Twos. The Turn switches back to Phil Hellmuth, who makes a straight when the Four of Hearts is unveiled. With a 91% probability of winning the pot, Phil Hellmuth is going all-in. Chris Ferguson is going all-in soon after and with incredible good luck makes a Full House of two Twos, and three Nine’s when the Nine of Diamond is revealed.

Tough Luck for Phil Hellmuth

Phil Hellmuth faces loss against Howard Lederer after River cards unveil a King of Diamonds, giving Howard Lederer a winning Pair of Kings.

Shaun Deeb with Pocket Aces loses against Max Heinzelmann’s Ace Six

Max Heinzelmann faces a certain loss with a hand of Ace of Spades and a Six of Diamonds against Shaun Deeb pocket Aces. When the river card reveals the second Six on the board, Max Heinzelmann suddenly hold a triplet of Sixes, giving him a last second victory.

Tom Duong and Frank Kassela Kicked of Tournament by Bad Beat

Jan Boye, who holds an Ace of Diamonds and a Queen of Clubs, wins against Tom Duong, who has pocket Queens and Frank Kassela, who holds a pair of Kings. The board shows Seven of Clubs, Queen of Spades, Three of Spades and Four of Spades. When the river card is unveiled as Two of Spade, Jan Boye knocks out both Tom Duong and Frank Kassela.

Daniel Negreanu keeps getting unlucky in High Stakes Poker

Daniel Negreanu goes all-in pre-flop with King of Spades and Queen of Spades against Eli Elezra, who has a hand of Eight of Diamond and Seven of Diamond. When the board cards are revealed one by one, it is soon clear, that Daniel Negreanu is the losing player in this round. Eli Elezra wins with a Straight draw.